The veracity of financial information is an element of vital importance in the current economic environment.
Auditing is often considered a legal requirement, but for us it is an instrument to understand an organization, and in this way, it allows us to generate value propositions for our clients.
Understanding our clients allows us to provide solutions by offering comprehensive audit services that help improve the quality of business management, the identification of risks, as well as the quality of financial information for decision-making.
In this way we help the client by providing the added value that they are looking for and reinforcing trust with their stakeholders.
The services we offer are:
- Financial audit of annual accounts
- Limited reviews and intermediate financial statements
- Audit of Associations and Foundations
- Audit of financial statements for the purchase and sale of companies (Due Diligence)
- Report of agreed procedures
- Subsidies justification reports
- Audit ECOEMBES
- Special audit reports
- Capital increases and reductions